The Dean鈥檚 Forum
The Dean’s Forum is an exclusive program designed to enhance your academic and social experiences in small group meetings.聽
- The conversations center on contemporary life and the pursuit of wisdom, and often take place around a shared meal or experience.
- They are designed to offer a stimulating and provocative atmosphere to accentuate the academic experience during the first semester.
- Conversations聽might focus on the role of education in life, career and professional development, service to the greater good and living a life with meaning.
Best Fit For Success
澳门六合彩开奖结果鈥檚 Admission Committee reviews all aspects of an applicant鈥檚 admission materials to identify promising candidates for the program. Students selected exhibit the following qualities:
- A high-achieving academic record that exhibits great promise and potential.
- A demonstrated commitment to partner with mentors to build skills for success.
Monthly Group Gatherings
As a member of the Dean鈥檚 Forum, you will attend monthly group gatherings outside your regular
course schedule. These gatherings don鈥檛 require any outside homework or group work, they are
simply another way for you to connect with other students in a casual setting. These noncredit
gatherings will kick off your first semester with a lively conversation that allows you to think
critically, form new friendships and challenge conventional thinking. Examples of conversation
- the role of education in life
- career and professional development
- service to the greater good
- living a life with meaning
Admission in the Dean’s Forum
You are automatically admitted into the Dean鈥檚 Forum. If you do not wish to participate in this program, you may opt out prior to the beginning of the fall semester by contacting the Office of Admission.
Contact the Office of Admission at 978-837-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also learn more at
Meet the Dean's Forum Directors
The Directors of the Dean’s Forum are divided up聽by school and area of interest. They’ll serve as your main contact in the program.聽